Nextiva Reviews 2017
We are independently owned and the opinions are ours. The individual reviews at the bottom are from customers and are monitored for legitimacy. We may earn money from affiliate links.
Is Nextiva good, secure or safe?
After reviewing Nextiva and the services they offer, I came away thoroughly impressed. Not only are they used by over 100,000 businesses, several of them are well-known including Target, Burger King, Allstate, Conan, Delta Airlines, Century 21, Gold’s Gym, Acura and IBM. If these companies trust Nextiva with all their VoIP systems and are doing well, it would only make sense that their service is legit, reliable and definitely worth it. Their starter plans are very affordable, even for small businesses that don’t have a lot of room of extra expenses. Most businesses find that they make up the money that they spend on Nextiva, through expert decisions based on analytics, and a platform to help manage all of the devices and data from anywhere.
- Make and Receive Calls over Broadband
- E-911 Service Sends Information to Operator in Emergency
- Create and Record your own Personal Greeting
- No Contracts for Service
- Excellent Customer Service Staff
- Powerful Analytics to Help Make Important Business Decisions
- Manage and Access Your Phone System from Anywhere
- No Setup Fees or Hidden Charges
- Cannot be used with Dial-Up Modem
keywords: Nextiva.com reviews 2017, is Nextiva safe, www.Nextiva.com reviews 2017, is Nextiva down, is Nextiva secure, is Nextiva trustworthy, is Nextiva hipaa compliant, is Nextiva worth it, how much is Nextiva, is Nextiva real, is Nextiva good, is Nextiva.com a legit website, is Nextiva reliable, reviews for Nextiva, Nextiva reviews 2017