Overall, Shein is worth a try, but follow are tips below. If you live outside Asia expect items take ship in 1-3 months. There has been some complaints of low quality material, so checking sellers reputation may help. Also, make sure to take your measurements before placing your order as they tend to run on the small side. Another good source we look is the customer feedback below, which is much appreciated and you can get further answers on if SheIn clothing is legit, reliable and if SheIn’s a good website.
- Check out the sales items up to 80% off first and only get 1-3 items to start.
- Choose items that only have reviews (picture reviews even better).
- Some items might say “ships in 24 hours,” which would help speed up the shipping.
- You can dispute most issues and get a refund by using PayPal or PayPal Prepaid Mastercard.
- Still not sure? Try these stores: GoJane, Gliks or StylesForLess.
Spending over $30 nets buyers free shipping, and further discounts can be had with a twice-weekly presale where items on the site can be discounted by as much as 50% before they are listed officially.
Weekly Shein reviews allow everyone to be a fashion buyer with votes on what should be sold—and voting leads to chance to win presale items.
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Free Shipping Over $30
- Secure Online Shopping
- Easy Ordering
While the security of the guarantees is second to none, this does mean that tickets are priced higher than elsewhere, including the event organizers themselves. Coupled with the fact that ticket prices at TicketCity.com are not fixed and can fluctuate.
The only way to get a guaranteed price is to purchase at that moment, users may want to keep a close eye on pricing to ensure that they get a good deal—or miss out and pay a lot more.
- Shipping Can Take Longer (1-3 months outside Asia)
- Sizes Can Vary (seem to run smaller)
- Quality Can Be Low
- Lengthy Return Process