Select CBD Review Oil Drops
We are independently owned and the opinions are ours. The individual reviews at the bottom are from customers and are monitored for legitimacy. We may earn money from affiliate links.
When reviewing Select CBD Oil we can see Select CBD is good and prides itself on producing 100% organic CBD oil from hemp plants.
Select also, has new Select CBD Oil Drops (now Social CBD) with more choices and flavors that are currently one of the leaders in this industry.
Select CBD, now Social CBD, has high business practices and good quality control;
- partnering with local organic hemp plant farms.
- each farm and product is lab tested to meet the industry’s high standards.
- every product is carefully hand-tested and goes through a 7 step quality control check (see below for more on this).
- proven and experienced employees and lab workers, who are licensed professionals.
- top-quality equipment and modern technology are used in the process.
- delivered to your front door (CBD products only) or local dispensary.
The company says they test every CBD product five times before it’s sold to make sure it’s good. They look for important things like solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, microorganisms, and THC.
They have a page where you can see the test results for each CBD product by putting in the lot or lab ID number.
How Do You Take Select CBD Drops?
My Daily Routine & Review about Select CBD Oil
- 1/2 ml – 1ml dropper 3 times day (that’s me at 160lbs, so consider your weight and tolerance, and start with a lower dosage and build up)
- peppermint CBD drops in the morning upon waking up or after breakfast
- lemon-ginger CBD drops in the afternoon/early evening 12-3pm
- lavender CBD drops in the evening 1-2 hrs before bed
My Effect & Experience w/ Select CBD Drops Review
First, I have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), which can cause a lot of anxiety and depression, so this is the main reason I take these.
- I have a feeling of calmness, but still alert and able to focus on my work during the day.
- I feel it helps enhance my mood, immune system, and memory when working or socializing with others.
- I feel it helps with the quality of my sleep, and the lavender CBD drop makes me relaxed and calm before bed.
- I feel a little less pain in my back and knee joints, and overall feel good with Select CBD Oil Drops.
Are Select CBD Drops 100% Organic?
These new Select CBD oil drops contain no THC, which means you get the benefits of the hemp plant, but you won’t notice any psychoactive effects or feel “high.”
You will get 100% pure CBD oil with MCT oil and essential oil blends as shown in these Select CBD drops review.
Each Select CBD Tincture Drop bottle is:
- 100% organic plant-based CBD oil and essential oil blends.
- 1000 mg concentration of CBD per 30mL bottle (33.3 mg per serving or 1ml dropper).
- 30 servings total per bottle (if you use the full serving).
- it’s recommended to start with a lower dose and work your way up to build a tolerance.
Among these good Select Oil products are their Select CBD vape pen cartridges provides the option of choosing from a range of interesting flavors to leave a pleasurable experience with:
- an American made kanthal steel (high quality and good)
- pure unbleached Japanese cotton (others may us standard cotton wicks, which isn’t the best and can read below)
This high standard for a good and quality Select CBD product provides users to be able to take a quick draw from their Select CBD pens and not get that burned taste like a standard cotton wick would.
Select CBD Drops and pens are tested using chemist and other professionals to meet industry standards.
They have built a good reputation that has earned an award of:
- Best Concentrate Company at the 2017 Dope Industry Awards
Select CBD Oil Drops Reviews
Here are Social CBD reviews on 6 new SocialCBD.com products I tested:
The number one product and best-seller is the Social CBD Muscle Balm Stick Review.
Our user’s choice for price, quality, and value is our #2 ranked product, Social CBD Drops Review.
Our 3rd best Social CBD product we tried and the best value, is the Social CBD Pen Review.
One product that was one of my favorites and “Editors Choice” was the Social Naturals CBD Drops Review.
Another product tested, was the Social CBD Gel Caps Review, which the Boost and Rest both worked good.
The last item was the gummies, which are popular, are the Social CBG Gummies Review.
At the end of 2019, Select CBD changed it’s name to now Social CBD.
It’s the same organic ingredients with more products now; like the new and best selling Social CBD Broad Spectrum Oil Drops.
Each 30 ml bottle is a tincture liquid form that provides the perfect dose of CBD with its 1ml dropper measurement.
I’ll get into a full Select CBD Drops review with the ingredients and what’s in them, to the dosage size and their effect.
Let’s find out if Select CBD Oil Drops are worth it, and see how they work.
My experience with Select CBD Pen Review was good as well for me, and the pens provide immediate relief you can feel much faster, but the CBD oil drops can last longer in your system.
Select CBD Drops Reviews Lavender Oil Flavor
Select CBD Oil Drops Review
Let’s Review Select CBD Drops Flavors & Effects
What’s in these Select CBD Drops?
Lavender Select CBD Drops Review (Relax)
- Supports relaxation with organic high-quality lavender essential oil extract added for a calming, soothing, and sedative effects on your nervous system with CBD.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD, Passion Flower, Concentrate, Chamomile, Lavender extract, Stevia extract
The Select CBD Lavender flavored oil drops are now called Lavender Isolate CBD Drops by Social CBD for calmness and tranquility.
Select CBD Lavender Oil Drops Reviews
Lemon-Ginger Select CBD Drops Review (Energy)
- It contains an infusion of CBD, along with the anti-inflammatory power of turmeric, the antioxidant benefits of ginger, and the bright, energizing properties of lemon.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD, Turmeric, Ginger, Lemon extract, Steve extract
The Select CBD Lemon-Ginger flavored oil drops are now called Lemon Ginger Isolate CBD Drops by Social CBD to uplift your body and mind.
Select CBD Lemon Ginger Oil Drops Reviews
Peppermint Select CDB Drops Review (Focus)
- Peppermint is a natural energy booster and the scent stimulates the hippocampus area of the brain for increased mental clarity and improved memory.
- The flavor and smell tell your brain it’s time to focus.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Peppermint extract, Stevia extract
The Select CBD Peppermint flavored oil drops are now called Peppermint Isolate CBD Drops by Social CBD for peace and clarity.
Select CBD Peppermint Oil Drops Reviews
Unflavored CBD Drops Review
- This is an unflavored 100% pure organic CBD oil and
- 100% pure fractionated coconut oil, which is a high-fat content carrier that stays liquidy and doesn’t solidify when refrigerated.
- All 3 other flavors have these same ingredients, but with added essential oil blends.
The Select CBD unflavored oil drops are now called Unflavored Isolate CBD Drops by Social CBD.
Select CBD Unflavored Oil Drops Reviews
Notes on Fractionated Coconut Oil (used in the tincture drops)
- Fractionated coconut oil used in tinctures is derived from regular coconut oil consisting of medium chain fatty acids caprylic acids C8 and C10 that eases metabolism.
- The coconut oil is a stable pleasing carrier of the cannabinoids that does not solidify when refrigerated.
- By removing lauric acid (making it fractionated oil) is how it’s kept in its liquid state.
What is fractionated coconut oil that's used in Select CBD Drops?
How’s the Quality of Select CBD Drops vs Vape Pens?
Select CBD Drops flavors are all good, but some are stronger than others.
The Select CBD Peppermint Oil Drops have the strongest flavor, and it actually tastes good I think.
You can definitely taste the lavender flavor too in the Select CBD oil drops, which is interesting and takes a little getting use to it.
Select CBD oil vape pens are 100% organic hemp plant distillate and terpenes, a natural plant extract. Hence, avoiding formaldehyde, which is a chemical found in carbonyls or harmful agents, and is commonly found in other products depending on the thinning agent or carrier used.
The taste is preserved by maintaining the temperature during use and the tamper-resistant pen ensures that each Select CBD pen is kept flowing.
Its design rids you of having to deal with burnt coils and silica dispensing an accurate dosage of cannabinoids and terpenes through the organic Japanese cotton wick and ceramic core.
A quality control team handles inspection of each cartridge for errors like cracks, leaks, and tanks that not properly filled. During this process, the cartridges cured for 24 hours before they are sold online or put into dispensaries to minimize mechanical failures and fully saturate the wick. This process they take makes sure Select CBD is of good quality and has no defects or problems with any CBD products they sell.
How's the quality of Select CBD Drops?
Select CBD Good Flavor & Taste
Select CBD Lavender Has Good Benefits
Select CBD Drops are locally produced
Select CBD Drops Reviews 2020 - Team
Cura is an American brand on a mission to be the leader of global and America’s legal CBD, a drive which has earned them an enviable reputation for its production of Select Oil, including oil drops, vape pens, and more.
Top FAQ’s about Select CBD Drops
What is CBD?
- It is a compound that reacts with your natural endo-canna-binoid system and receptors to:
- regulate pain, moods, immune system, memory, stress response and other functions.
- It is a compound that reacts with your natural endo-canna-binoid system and receptors to:
Does Select CBD get me high?
- No. There is absolutely 0% THC in Select CBD oil drops and pens, which allows people to get stress relief without that psychoactive or paranoia feeling that THC is known to cause.
Would there be trouble with a drug test during its use?
- Drug tests check for THC content, so if CBD alone is used there is a low probability (we don’t know what’s already in your system) to no chance that the test would be positive. However, with the risk of using all hemp products doctor’s or employer’s consultation is advised. With this said, if you are still concerned you can test yourself for $10.50 to make sure your drug free, or try finding a test kit being sold at a near supermarket store, like The Dollar Tree or Walmart.
Why choose Select CBD Drops?
- It allows you to retain a clear head due to its absence of THC, and its inhalation increases the bioavailability of cannabinoids giving it a more intense effect. Select CBD drops and pens are available and legal to purchase online at SelectCBD.com.
Select CBD Oil Drops and Pens are 100% Organic
Interesting Facts about Cura CS LLC
Douglas AP Hamilton, a business investor, has passed on several investment opportunities from companies due to their poor execution and strategies that were short-term.
But the uniqueness of Cura and it’s flagship brands SelectOil and SelectCBD is in its strategy, management team, dominant market position and unique IP and product quality were what encouraged him to invest. He could see that Cura’s Wellness business model and it’s brands and products had was just different in his 35 years of private equity investing. He also predicted that Cura would most likely be the first real billion-dollar company in this industry.
I personally believe their success and growth has a lot do with Cura’s Co-Founder and President, Cameron Forni:
- He’s one of the leaders in this industry on product innovation and design, supply chain management, and strategic sales.
- He founded the brand “Select Oil” and it’s vape pens who are operated and owned by Cura CS LLC
- Here’s some of Cameron accolades and experience:
- worked and trained with Ryan Blair as an apprentice, who’s a super smart and successful entrepreneur himself and best selling author of the book:
- President of Development at Chalice Farms
- CEO of Epic Events NW
- Co-Founded Try Eco LLC and raised $1.55 million in capital
- Chief Operating Officer at TextNoMore
- Graduated with his Bachelor of Science Degree in BA w/ a concentration in finance and entrepreneurship from the University of Oregon.
- A third-generation Oregonian (helps to know and love the area you serve and work in, like Cameron)
Order Review Select CBD Oil (now Social CBD)
Why choose Select CBD Drops and Oil Tinctures?
All Select CBD Drops tasted good and worked to ease some of my ADHD symptoms.
Select CBD oil is extracted from 100% organic hemp plants that are grown by trusted local farmers.
Select's Quality Control Team hand-inspects and reviews each Select CBD Oil Drop for cracks, leaks, and tanks that were not completely filled.
During this Quality Control review process, the Select CBD Drops are locked away and cured for 24 hours before they head into dispensaries for sale.
Continue reading more in this full Select CBD Drops review as I test 3 different Select CBD Oil Drops that all tasted good, and seemed to have some benefits with my ADHD.
- 100% Organic CBD Derived from Hemp Plants
- All Hemp Plants are Grown in Organic Soil
- Won Best Concentrate Company Award
- Consistent Quality Tested by a Team
- Only Available in the US as of now
- Must be at least 18 Years of Age to Buy
- No Shipping Allowed Currently to PO Boxes
keywords: is select cbd drops good, are select cbd drop worth it, is select cbd oil drops legit, select cbd tincture reviews, is select cbd good, select cbd review, select cbd oil reviews, select cbd drops peppermint review, select cbd drops lavender review, select cbd drops lemon ginger review, select cbd drops reviews 2020