Ticket Monster Reviews
We are independently owned and the opinions are ours. The individual reviews at the bottom are from customers and are monitored for legitimacy. We may earn money from affiliate links.
Is Ticket Monster Legit, Safe & Reliable Tickets?
Our Personal Experience Buying Tickets
Our experience with TicketMonster.com (as shown below) was legit and reliable, but make sure you read our full Ticket Monster review to know the ins and outs and how to save.
Here’s how it went:
1. We found 2 tickets (email delivery) the morning of the event and were $34 cheaper per ticket compared to the face value (according to TicketMaster where we were able to find how much they were sold for originally), so we placed our order.
2. Within a few minutes of ordering, we received a confirmation email (see below), “your tickets are being sent via email.”
No problem, it’s just we need our tickets by the time we leave in about 6 hours.
Now we wait for our “Email Delivery” to arrive I guess…and about 2 hours later…boom…
3. Within about 2 hours after our order, our tickets arrived attached via email.
They were the exact 2 tickets we ordered in section 214 row H and our seats were side-by-side as guaranteed.
4. Once we arrived at the arena with our tickets (one shown below there) that we printed at home they were scanned at the gate and…
We went into the event with no issues and enjoyed the game!
What We Learned when Buying from TicketMonster
- Prices will likely drop as the event gets closer, so try waiting to buy 3 days or less before the event.
- Another good thing is Ticket Monster offers up 15% savings on your tickets after clicking on “Sign In” at TicketMonster.com to get rewards (as shown below).
- All sales are final, but you can call TicketMonster if you made a mistake and see what they can do for you.
- If you are traveling out of state we would recommend finding tickets delivered via e-ticket or print out to get them right away.
- Tickets are together (side-by-side) unless otherwise stated, so make sure to check any notes stated when ordering.
- Check Similar Sites: TickPick, SeatGeek, and TicketsNow
- 100% Guarantee
- FREE Shipping
- No Hidden Fees
- Authentic Tickets
- Safe & Secure Checkout
- Credit Cards and PayPal Accepted
What is Ticket Monster and Are Tickets Real?
TicketMonster, founded in 2012, offers an advantage with no hidden fees and free shipping on the secure checkout is a plus when comparing to most competitors.
Most of their tickets listed on TicketMonster.com either come from pre-screened professional resellers.
They do allow individual resellers that are unable to use their ticket to sell on their site too.
Let's Review Ticket Monster Perks (not available to general public)
Also, when reviewing TicketMonsterPerks.com it seems to give businesses and corporations access to discounted events.
In order to sign up and get approved, you must be a corporation or employee of the company, and members only.
You must also, get a Company Identifier code, which is provided by your employer.
If you need help getting a Company Identifier code email: email@example.com
Let's Review Ticket Monster Rewards (for everyone)
This you will find on the site TicketMonster.com as shown below, which gives you access to Ticket Monster rewards.
Remember to click on “Sign In” at TicketMonster.com to get exclusive discounts...
Is There a Service or Any Hidden Fees?
Another positive thing among Ticket Monster reviews was that there are:
- no extra or hidden fees
Other ticket sites can charge up to a 30% hidden fee once you’re on the checkout page.
What's the Guarantee on my Tickets?
TicketMonster, like almost every ticket resale site, has a 100% guarantee that:
The Not So Good
- Prices Can Be Higher Then Face Value
- Prices and Inventory Fluctuate (demand and supply)
What if my event gets canceled?
Another thing we’ve seen happen is that if the event gets canceled and not rescheduled you will receive a full refund for your original ticket order.
All Sales Are Final?
First, is all sales are final, but you can usually dispute issues and get a refund if you pay using a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard (dispute it with the card company PayPal Prepaid).
I received the wrong tickets?
One thing we found with a few Ticket Monster reviews is the customer received the wrong tickets.
Getting the wrong tickets then what you ordered is rare, but can happen from what we’ve seen so:
- if receive the wrong tickets call TicketMonster right away for replacement tickets or a full refund.
Also, make sure you check out the Top 4 FAQ’s first prior to ordering your tickets just to make your experience will be legit knowing what you’re doing.
keywords: is ticket monster legit, is ticket monster reliable, ticketmonster.com reviews 2018, is ticket monster safe, ticket monster perks, is ticket monster real, is ticket monster a good website, ticket monster reviews 2018
TicketMonster.com is a legit and reliable site that specializes in selling tickets to various concerts, theater shows, music festivals and professional and college sporting events.
TicketMonster does provide you with a 100% iron guarantee on your order providing valid and authentic tickets on time with no additional or hidden fees at the checkout.
After our experience with this Ticket Monster review, you could say they have made itself a name and a reputation for providing high-quality ticket service.